Friday, May 8, 2009

Don't wait

Don't wait to make that phone call to that person you love and haven't seen or talked to in awhile. The best friend I have ever had in my life, the one that knew all my secrets and hopes, dreams and fears, we kind of got out of the habit of calling each other or going to see each other, and it stretched on for a few years. We got in contact on myspace through me finding her kids on there, but time still marched on I hadn't been there to see her for a long time. Any way May the second she passed on, 42 years old. I am having a very hard time dealing with the loss of my partner in crime. I feel like I had deserted her for the things going on in my life. I missed the chance to tell my old friend I love her. R.I.P. Anita you will be missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment